Studying English in Ireland is a great opportunity to learn, not only about the language, but also about one of the most culturally rich, safe, and picturesque locations on the planet.
From IrlandaInglés we want to give you all the support in a very personal way so that you can feel at home. We work with the most prestigious academies and the best qualified teachers so that your English course in Ireland becomes an incredibly memorable experience.
Why should I go with IrlandaInglés?
- We know the city and we live in it. That is why we offer customised services. You will have someone to support you before you arrive to Ireland, and to help you prepare everything so that you do not have any problems when you arrive.
- IrlandaInglés offers a live chat with personalized attention 24 hours a day for any emergencies that may arise during your stay.
- Throughout your stay in Limerick we provide you with advice on of all the steps you need to take. Consult the conditions to do the courses and the necessary requirements to study in Ireland.
- We help you find the accommodation that suits you best.
- We offer you other services such as The Bank of Time, bike rental and even excursions to see more of the country.
What are the courses like?
English courses are taught in different schools located in the heart of Limerick that offer a wide variety of courses, depending on the needs of each student: English for traveling, professional or official certificates. We can advise you on which academy best suits your needs at no cost and giving you 24-hour support during your stay in the city. Classes last between 45 and 55 minutes depending on the school.
The courses taught are:
- General English: focused on developing English in different situations of daily life, paying special attention to pronunciation, intonation and accent.
- Standard English course: between 15 and 20 weekly hours in the morning or afternoon. Levels from A1 to C1. The minimum duration of the course is one week.
- Intensive English course: more than 20 hours a week in the morning, with the possibility of hiring additional classes. Levels from A1 to C1. The minimum duration of the course is one week.
- Different combinations of the standard course (morning schedule) plus private classes (afternoon schedule). The minimum duration of the course is one week. At all times you have the possibility of hiring private classes of reinforcement.
- Official certifications Cambridge, Trinity, IELTS: focused on practicing and developing the required skills.
- Special package for non-European students: total duration of the course 25 weeks. The course is structured in general English classes plus preparation classes for the chosen exam.
During the stay in the academy, students can make use of the facilities, WI-FI and also participate in activities organized by the school itself.
Contact us by chat or whatsapp for immediate information without any commitment.
Do you want to know more about the courses?
For more information on the courses, please fill in this form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Method of payment
The payment, both for the courses and for other matters, will be made by international bank transfer. If either of these options are unsuitable, please consult us for additional options.
Finally, we would like to remind you that, if you book a course and accommodation together, we offer you guidance to organize all of the arrangements to come and study in Ireland as well as 24-hour assistance service which you can use to reach us for any doubt. And all at no additional cost!
Just worry about learning English while enjoying Ireland!